Monday, March 21, 2011

drab



what happened to the beautiful spring weather we've been having?
saturday was the best.
we spent a good portion of the day outside just soaking up the beauty of it all.
the scent of the orange blossoms was overpowering.
i couldn't get enough of it.
i even blogged about it, but sadly, that post still sits in my drafts folder.
i have way too many of those...you know, the ones that were started, but for one reason or another, never finished?
it makes me sad. maybe one day i'll just go back through and finish them all, and then publish them. wouldn't that be fun. there's probably 20 or more of them.
not today though.
that rain makes me want to do one thing, and one thing only...
get back into my bed, and snuggle with my rube.
so that's exactly what we'll do.
and i'm pretty sure the rain decided to come today, just because we had big plans to hit up a middle of the day spring training game.

just my luck.

No comments: