Thursday, August 20, 2009

dear asher,

Happy Birthday, little love. It seems strange that an entire year has come and gone since I witnessed your miraculous birth. When I first saw you, I couldn't believe what a big boy you were. Your birthmom quickly became my newest hero. I don't know if either of us will ever fully understand the extent of sacrifice she made for you...for us. One day, when you're old enough, we will tell you the whole, beautiful story. For now, all I really want for you to understand is how much you are loved. I hope you always know and can feel, the magnitude and degree of love your mommy has for you. It reaches to the depth and breadth of my entire being. Without you, my world would be utterly and entirely...incomplete.
-Mom

12 comments:

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

felicidades primer año Asher eres una personita muy bendecida por la familia que te rodea tienes una muy buena madre la mejor de todo el mundo nicole y un buen padre john y una hermana ruby los cuales todos te aman mucho con un amor eterno

Brooke said...

So sweet, Happy Birthday Asher!

diana said...

happy birthday to your beautiful baby boy! i can't believe it's already been a whole year.

Me said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Mary P.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Asher!!!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Birthday Asher. Such a cute little guy.

nevedobson said...

that was precious nicole.

the pull up bar picture made me laugh... you have a cross fitter on your hands.

happy birthday asher. you are a very lucky boy.

Daddy said...

Happy Birthday little Mister!

Melanie said...

What a sweet little man. Happy Birthday, Asher!

Celeste said...

What a sweet video. Happy Birthday again to Asher!

Celeste said...

ps. that's the song I have on my website. I love that song.

Unknown said...

Oh Nicole, that is so beautiful! He is a lucky boy! Lindsay would not have been able to give him to anyone more worthy! You really are an angel in so many lives!