Saturday, June 16, 2007

here's one for...

grandma Judy!



At UVSC, John was a member of a non-profit organization- The Cancer Crusaders, whose primary emphasis was raising skin cancer awareness. The founder and CEO of the organization, gave us this little sun suit (when she found out that I was having a girl). It's from a line by Stingray Australia, a company that makes sun safe clothing designed to protect against the sun's damaging ultra violet rays.
We were telling grandma Judy about it, and promised to post a picture...so Judy, this one's for you!

and a couple of ruby and her daddy at the pool today...


4 comments:

diana said...

i've gotta get ava one of those... brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you!! She looks so cute in her little suit. I'm so glad that you are protecting her from the sun. I just want to give her a squeeze!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

So cute! I have a pretty bad sunburn right now because I always lather my boys in sunscreen and then forget to do myself. I really need to be better about that.

Danielle said...

I am SOOOO glad that I found your blog! Seeing Ruby in that sun protective swimsuit made my day! Ruby is so beautiful! My how her hair turned blonde. I can't believe she turned one on June 4th.

I should send more sun protective swimsuits, hats, and sunscreens for Ruby!

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My love to all of you!

PS: how did John's present turn out?