Saturday, June 16, 2007

date night...

Last night John and I had the rare opportunity of going out...just the two of us. (Ruby hung out with Grandpa Jerry and Cheryl.) We saw the Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse (who opened for them), in concert. Both bands preformed really well...the sound was fab, and the acoustics of the venue couldn't have sounded better. I guess the only not so great (but I guess pretty entertaining) part of the night, was Robby Takac- the Goo Goo dolls' bassist, and one of the founding members. He had a few vocal numbers that just made us laugh. He sounded strange...really strange. I don't even know how to explain it, it was just weird...(but at least provided us some first rate entertainment value).
All in all, we had a wonderful time, and can't wait to do it again in a couple of days...
(Norah Jones baybee!)



Yeah, these pictures are pretty crappy, I know...it was just too dark for my little camera to handle.




lovin' the show!

2 comments:

diana said...

norah jones? no fair!

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't hardly look at your blog the last couple of days because of those dang scorpion pictures on there....gives me the hibeegeebees!!!!!!