Friday, February 23, 2007

comments... anyone?

After spending an entire day on the couch, in front of the computer (I don't feel too guilty because I'm following the Dr's orders to stay down), I'm happy to say that my blog is restored...(well, so close). I was able to replace everything except all the lovely comments (which makes me so sad)...
Therefore, I'm asking my readers (I know there are at least two of you) to keep those comments coming; as they never fail to put a smile on my face...

and a twinkle in my eye! (ha ha)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Nick,
Your blog is so cute! Wow those pictures of Ruby! She has changed so much! But I'm not going to lie, reading your page made me a little bit sad because I realized just howmuch I miss you and John and Ruby! I don't think you will ever know how much it has ment to me in my teenage years to have a sister like you who I can talk to about anything! You are just amazing! You are almost like a mom to me! I miss you so so so so so so much! I wish I could see you guys every day like I used to. That was the best... anyway nick I better go. But I love you so much! Bye. Love: Angie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got it back up quickly, so you didn't lose momentum and get discouraged. It would have been so easy to quit, but you didn't. Good job!