Saturday, October 29, 2011

i believe



ruby just informed that she believes in Santa Claus, Zero Hero (the unseen superhero who leaves treats outside her classroom door), and Jesus.
"i believe these things to be true, mom, i really do."

well keep on believing, my little one (especially in the latter), and never let the magic of the other two die...for that's what will guard and preserve that youthful innocence...an innocence and naivete that only a child can posess.

if only i could put a freeze on time, and keep you like this forever.


i love you so.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

What a sweet post! I feel the same way about my daughter. I wish I could freeze time. I want her to stay innocent forever. I love the pic as well. What pretty blue eyes.

Jackie said...

Your Ruby is such a beautiful child!