Sunday, June 5, 2011

problem

i have such a problem of starting things...but then never completing them.
i can't count the number of unfinished projects and crafts i have sitting out in my garage.
i should just haul them off to goodwill {or the trash can} because let's be honest, i'm never going to get around to finishing them.

i just signed into blogger, hoping to write a little something about ruby turning 5 yesterday
{still can't believe how fast my baby's growing up}
only to discover that i have somewhere around 10 posts from the past couple of weeks that are still sitting in the draft stage.
i decided that rather than treating them like all those half-finished craft projects sitting out in my garage, i should just do something about it.
so it's decided, tonight i'll be playing a little catch-up...
and then maybe tomorrow i'll post something about how my baby girl is growing up in the world.

did i mention that i'm a bit of a procrastinator too?

2 comments:

buddens said...

I am the same. If I ever ended up haunting something after death due to unfinished business, I would definitely haunt my craft room.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh buddens! We must be related. :) Nicole, you're not alone. And just know that at least you accomplish some things. Your AMAZING Alice in Wonderland costumes are coming to mind. Don't be too hard on yourself. You still rock. :)