Sunday, June 5, 2011

problem

i have such a problem of starting things...but then never completing them.
i can't count the number of unfinished projects and crafts i have sitting out in my garage.
i should just haul them off to goodwill {or the trash can} because let's be honest, i'm never going to get around to finishing them.

i just signed into blogger, hoping to write a little something about ruby turning 5 yesterday
{still can't believe how fast my baby's growing up}
only to discover that i have somewhere around 10 posts from the past couple of weeks that are still sitting in the draft stage.
i decided that rather than treating them like all those half-finished craft projects sitting out in my garage, i should just do something about it.
so it's decided, tonight i'll be playing a little catch-up...
and then maybe tomorrow i'll post something about how my baby girl is growing up in the world.

did i mention that i'm a bit of a procrastinator too?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am the same. If I ever ended up haunting something after death due to unfinished business, I would definitely haunt my craft room.