that's my cell phone...in the microwave.
asher put it in there while i was brushing my teeth in the bathroom,
and when i came out,
the microwave was on fire.
i'm talking full-on flames here.
i swear, that boy needs around the clock surveillance.
my sister-in-law warned me after today's earlier post...
i've learned to never say it can't get worse, she said, it's some sort of evil jinks.
amy, i totally believe you,
and i promise to never say that ever again.
i've decided to send asher straight to bed...
without any supper.