Wednesday, June 20, 2007

her little tricks...

Seriously, this girl keeps me laughing on a daily basis. She's been doing this new trick lately where she hides her pacifier in our shoes. For the last three or four days, as I go to put my gym shoes on, I find one...sitting right inside. Yesterday, I caught her in the act...leaving a gift for her daddy.


She's still really in to this mimicking thing, too. I had left my swim suit on the floor after returning from the pool yesterday , and as I was changing, I looked down, and saw this...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just wants to be like her mom. That's exactly what I hope she becomes!
Love ya!

diana said...

isn't this age so fun? ava makes me laugh at least 3 times a day!



(what a sweet comment john left for you!)

Amber and Dallas said...

She is such a sweetie. We love that Ruby girl! JR loved having her over the other night. We love you guys! If we don't get to say goodbye b4 we leave - have a fun trip to UT. We will see you when we get back! Love ya!
Amber

Melanie said...

She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so fun. I am so excited to see her!