Monday, April 30, 2007

you have to see this...

Okay, it's not that late, but I'm tired nonetheless. My day would have been incomplete, however, had I failed to post this picture...



Kim and I were laughing so hard...my daughter seriously looks like an "ogre" compared to Kim's little "bean". Man, they grow up so fast! ...and seriously, why in the world is Ruby still in an infant carrier? After seeing this, I promised myself that as soon as I return to Arizona, she is getting a new carseat! (Doesn't Lincoln look like he could be Ruby's toy baby doll?)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Too cute! What a tiny little guy...it seems like my kids were Ruby's size when I brought them home, j/k! I hope you're having fun!

Amy Eagleston said...

I am just impressed that you can still carry her around in the infant carrier. Charlie is already getting to be too heavy for me.

La said...

Love the comparison. I remember when I brought Scarlet home, I thought Zaner look like a grown man next to tiny baby Scarlet.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...pretty cute kids! They make me a pretty proud grandpa!