Wednesday, April 18, 2007

new porsche...


Okay, so it's not exactly our new Porsche (it's my Father-in-law's), but we (John, Ruby, and I) enjoyed tooling around in it during John's lunch break today. We went through a drive-through to get some food, and then through a couple of neighborhoods. The tunes were blaring, the wind whipping through our hair - It was fun (for a minute), pretending to be a couple of high rollers...
but alas, the clock was ticking, John's work was beckoning, and, our few moments of "wordly Eminence"... quickly dissipated.


Here's Ruby strapped in the almost non-existent back seat. I should've taken a picture of my knees smashed against the dash board (in an attempt to make room for her infant carrier).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think John looked better in an old, gold Mercedes. :-)

nicole said...

I know, I miss that car...

Amy Eagleston said...

I love that you have the pic of Ruby riding in the back. Jerry and his car's :)

Anonymous said...

I think the synonym for porsche is Jerry. As long as I can remember he has LOVED those cars.

Rob said...

That is an engineering masterpiece!