Wednesday, March 14, 2007

muscle mommy...




I decided (after a 4 week break), that it was time I ease back into my workout routine. I still really want to run the half marathon, which is on April 21st...so I have a little over a month to get back on track.

Today my friend and I went to a "stroller strength" class at the gym, taught by a girl in the ward. When I first heard about it, I thought it sounded pretty easy...and maybe a little silly. (I mean, a bunch of women, with their babes in strollers, running up and down a basketball court?) But anyway, it ended up being a blast, and it totally kicked my butt! We ran, did squats, lunges, sit ups...the whole shebang. I know I'll definitely be going back...not only did I have a great time, but Ruby was absolutely beside herself!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Did you go to Sara's class? Try that with two kids! I did that for a few weeks and then gave up because Bennett cried the whole time. He was a newborn. It was fun and quite a workout. Who did you go with? Sounds like fun- glad you're back on track!