Monday, March 12, 2007

favorite pastime




I don't know if many people know this about me, but one of my favorite pastimes is cranking the stereo while driving in the car. Not only do I crank the tunes, but (if I know the words to the song), I'll sing along at the top of my lungs, and dance too! Unfortunately, I don't get the opportunity very often, because I rarely go anywhere without Ruby; and, although she appreciates music, I don't know that she'd appreciate it in that context!

Tonight (after putting Ruby down), I went to the store to pick up John's prescription. On my way, the best ever gangsta song came on the radio. I turned up the volume, cranked the bass, and sang (and danced) my little heart out, and didn't even care who might've been watching me. It was a blast, and reminded me a little of when I was young, and hadn't a worry in the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like blasting some tunes. Take it from one who has shattered his eardrum into tiny bits at least 5-6 times! I consider myself somewhat of an expert on pumpin' up the tunes!

Brooke said...

There are boy bunnies you know! :)