Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"puh bah"



Our sweet little Asher, bless his heart...still doesn't say much. Every once in a while he'll utter "mom"...and once in a real great while he'll mutter "dad"; but really that's about the extent of his vocabulary. One can only imagine my surprise, when after I rewarded his good behavior with puff ball, he exclaimed "puh bah". It's become his new (and pretty much only) favorite word. Sometimes I'll just let him add a puff ball to his jar for no reason at all...other than the fact that my heart melts every time I hear that high pitched little voice beam "puh ball". It seriously has to be one of the sweetest things I have ever heard.

Who would have thought this little nut could make me so happy?

4 comments:

sarahtuckett said...

How can you not love that sweet little face! I know what you mean about the talking.... We didn't think that ryan would ever talk...and then when he finally did it was in a language only mary and i could understand and we would have to translate for Ray!

Amy Eagleston said...

what a cute face

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

nicole que hermoso que esta tu hijo Asher felicidades

Cormac said...

that's so cute they are both learning, such a good mom. loves