Thursday, December 11, 2008

not all bad...

Not everything about our Saturday outing with the kids turned out horribly. While we were standing in the really long line to see Santa, I was able to get some cute pictures of Ruby. I had to bribe her with my lip gloss...which actually turned out to be a pretty cute prop in some of the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Reaching up to touch a falling snowflake. This pic would have turned out so much better if I could have actually captured some of the snow as it was falling...unfortunately, it was melting midair. Only in Arizona will the snow melt before it even hits the ground.

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh my gosh, she is so adorable in every way. I LOVE that dress!! and that lip gloss is actually pretty darn cute on her! ha! You are such a talented photographer!!

Amy Eagleston said...

Those are great pics. I really need to buckle down and learn to use my camera.

Anonymous said...

She's a princess in every way! What a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see her for Christmas (and the rest of you, too :-)!

Sarah said...

Adorable, what beautiful pictures. I'm with you on expecting the worst when I go somewhere with the kids.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!

nevedobson said...

you are such a great photographer. i might need you to snap some shots of my emmi sometime. my pictures are so sad.