Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the many faces...

of my little lovey.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I first and foremost wanted to thank Tawnya for giving up her husband for the evening; and to Jason for volunteering his mad skills to fix our computer/internet. I have had so much to post, but due to our non-functioning internet over the past week, have fallen more and more behind...and consequently, have become more and more agitated.

Thankfully, it's all better now (our computer, as well as my festering irritation)...and I find myself smiling at the sight of these sweet pictures of my little Ash. I can't even describe the feelings of love and adoration that have blossomed in my heart and soul for him. I daren't even imagine what my life would be like if he weren't a part of it.

I love you...my little lovey dove.

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so cute. I seriously love your pics and so so look forward to all of your posts.

Sarah said...

I love all the recent pictures, you have such cute kids, and you are great at taking pictures of everything. It amazes me!

Kelly said...

oh my goodness Nicole!.. He is SO PRECIOUS!

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

NICOLE QUE HERMOSO ESTA TU HIJO ME ENCANTA ESOS CACHETES ESTA PARA COMERCELO TE QUIERO MUCHO AMIGA Y FELICIDADES POR TUS HERMOSA FAMILIA Y BELLOS HIJOS

sarahtuckett said...

these pictures are so cute... And... I am so glad you got your internet working... Isnt it amazing how crippled we feel when our internet is broken?

nevedobson said...

he is getting more and more handsome! he looks like an eagleston.