Sunday, September 28, 2008

my girl knows her princesses...

In keeping with the whole princess theme, I just couldn't resist posting this video clip of my own little princess...naming her princesses.




I think it's so cute how she thinks Sleeping Beauty is Sleeping Judy. Grandma Judy got a huge kick out of that on the phone tonight when Ruby was naming off all the princess to her, and so matter-of-factly, named Sleeping Judy among others that are so familiar to her. Sure, we all got a good laugh out of it, but in all seriousness, I can't think of a women deemed more worthy of the title "princess", than our very own Grandma Judy. As it turns out, Ruby wasn't mistaken in the least...

I told you my girl knows her princesses.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That's so sweet! I'm sure Judy loved that! It's far better than what our daughter says ... Sleeping "Booty."

Anonymous said...

She left out one princess - Ruby, herself! (And, I couldn't agree more about Grandma Judy!)

Kelly said...

oh my goodness. That was so funny. I had to replay the part where she holds up the book and pauses and says "Sleeping Judy!" like.. " duh.. sleeping judy!" hahaha i love her. Keep the videos coming! They are my favorite!

Sarah said...

She is so smart!

I was thinking when I saw your status on facebook how much it reminded me of when I placed my son for adoption. He had a lot of health problems at first too. I hope Asher gets better soon and stops getting sick.

Amy Eagleston said...

That is so cute. I love that she says sleeping judy. Scarlet says sleeping booty.