Tuesday, July 3, 2007

sunday, june 24th...

As I mentioned before, Little Lincoln Christian Barney was blessed this past week by his father, Christian. They had a lovely luncheon afterwards. The food was delish, and it was fun to be able to see, and to visit with everybody.


Little Linc...

Look at his cute little suit!


The Barney's and the Eagleston's


Ruby with her Grandpa...

Later that evening, we went over to Judy's house and enjoyed a Sunday dinner with John's Family. John was happy to finally be able to meet his niece Brienna, and his nephew Charlie (I got to meet them when I was in town two months ago).

After a nice evening with John's family, we went back to my dad's, and watched The Departed (edited) with my family...

A very eventful beginning...to a very eventful week!

No comments: