Monday, May 14, 2007

welcome, baby simon!


Little Simon with his Daddy (my brother) Matt

I'm happy, and proud to announce, that I have become an aunt...again! Little baby Simon was born on Saturday, May 12, 2007 to Matt and Jaime Pitts! He was born at 6:45 AM, weighed 7 lb 1 oz, and was 20 inches long! I talked to Matt a couple of hours after the birth, and he told me that Simon had lots of dark hair, super long eye lashes, and huge eyes! Wow! I can't even believe how much I love that little guy already, and I haven't even met him. Maybe it's because I love his parents so much...I'm so happy for them! Becoming a parent is the most glorious, and life changing event...I'm so happy that these two have joined the ranks of parenthood. Congratulations, Matt and Jaims...he's amazing!


Cousins! Simon Pitts (left) born May 12th '07, and Lincoln Barney (right) born April 26th '07

No comments: