Friday, March 9, 2007

sweet dreams my little angel...



At the beginning of the year, John and I decided to have Ruby start sleeping in her own bed. I thought the whole process was going to be so difficult (and I was dreading it), but surprisingly, she adapted really well. For the first month or two, we'd put her down at like 8 or 9:00 PM, and she'd sleep until about 7 or 8:00 AM. Now, it's just funny! She seems to want to go down for the night earlier and earlier. Last night we put her in her bed at 6, and she didn't wake up until almost 9 this morning! She still had two naps today (each for two hours), and was tired, and ready for bed again by 6! Is this normal?

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Sounds like an awesome schedule. George goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00 pm every night and some times he starts climbing in his crib if I am not quick enough. He also takes a 2-3 hour nap every day. My sisters little girl still takes two naps a day and goes to bed at 6:30 pm and she is 18 months. So I think it is normal and is an opportunity for you to get all your projects done!

Brooke said...

Sounds like she could be going through a growth spurt or something. They tend to sleep more.......is she eating more? That is awesome! Fun times for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guys i am sooo jelous, Ty still doesn't sleep through the night, and we are trying to let him cry, but its so hard for both nic and I to let him cry, we are wimps i know! Hey let her do it if you guys get some sleep! Love you all! ~The Clark Fam~