Friday, February 2, 2007

nobody to vent to

I am really really frustrated right now! In fact, if I were the cussing type...I'd be dropping a few this very moment! I decided that every item in my house (that could possibly go in the washing machine) needed to be washed; so after all the clothes were done, I did the sheets, towels, and rugs...and still wasn't satisfied. I decided that the covers to Ruby's infant carrier and stroller needed to be washed as well...and that is ultimately the cause of my complete frustration. They were very easy to remove, but I cannot (for the life of me) figure out how to put the darn things back on. I got on Graco.com to see if I could find some step-by-step instructions...but they are so vague, it's ridiculous! It's like 1) pull that strap there 2)attach it here 3)unhook elastic strap 4)undo screws...and the diagrams look like a second grader drew them! I've seriously waisted like two hours on this and am now more confused than I was when I started! I know, I know, this isn't rocket science...but it might as well be!
AAARRRGGGHHH!

No comments: